CS-EMP(TEMPERATURE / HUMIDITY SENSOR FOR ESART, CSCT & CSCRT)
Upsonic environmental monitoring probe (CS-EMP) is a connective device that enables you to connect temperature and humidity readings in the environment and monitor the environmental data remotely. You can also collect and retrieve the status of two contact devices. You can monitor readings remotleyusing a standard web browser. This provides greater power management control and flexible monitoring options The CS-EMP is delivered with a screw, Velcro fasteners, tie wraps and a connection cable. You can install the device anywhere near the Network Management card (CS-NMC) either in the cold isle of the computer room to asses the air temperature that is going to your equipment or the hot isles.
The environmental monitoring probe has the following features:
- The hot-swap feature simplifies installation by enabling you to install the probe safely without turning off power to the UPS or to the loads that are connected to it.
- The CS-EMP monitors temperature and humidity information of any environment that you want to protect your critical equipment. The CS-EMP measures temperatures from 0°C to 70°C with an accuracy of ±2°C.
- The CS-EMP measures relative humidity from 10% to 90% with an accuracy of ±5%.
- It can be located away from the NMC with a CAT5 network cable up to 2m (65.6 ft) long.
- The CS-EMP monitors the status of the two user-provided contact devices.
- Temperature, humidity, and contact closure status can be displayed through a Web browser.
- User-selectable alarm thresholds enable you to define acceptable temperature or humidity limits.
- E-mail notification through Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP), using e-mail client software when acceptable alarm limits are exceeded or contact status changes.
- Changes in external contact status are logged in the CS-NMC event history log.
- When temperature and humidity values exceed user-selectable limits, the event is logged in the CS-NMC event history log.
Note: CS-EMP must be installed with CS-NMC.