- ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) provide redundant power and keep key mission-critical applications running.
- Generally used to provide power redundancy to equipment with a single power supply, it can automatically transfers power between sources with no interruption if the primary source fails or requires maintenance to eliminate your critical load downtime.
- Redundant power supply. (From input Source 1 and Source 2)
- Back feed protection (according EN62310-1)
- Complete protection for overload and short-circuit. (With FUSE Holder Accessible)
- Simple user interface while with comprehensive diagnostics
- Industry standard communications (RS232, Dry Contact)
- Different setting to adjust the voltage failure sensing level (+/-12%~+/-20%) (Default setting: Nominal voltage +/-12%)
- 1U form factor for horizontal or vertical mounting
- EPO contact is integrated